U18 Supplemental Development Program
Our 5-month developmental program provides players with a competitive advantage, helping them gain a deeper understanding of what to expect at the Junior level. We offer our U18 Supplemental Development program to 2003/2004/2005 born players. If your son has the goal of playing Junior hockey or beyond and would like to be surrounded by motivated elite level Coaches dedicated to helping him achieve athletic development, then our U18 Supplemental Development program has a spot for him.
Our program will consist of 55 hours of on-ice development and 45 hours of off-ice training with our coaches and other guest coaches that have experience at the Junior and Pro level. The program is set up for additional development for youth athletes prior to the beginning of their school days and on weekends.
- Program will begin October 29th, 2020 and run through March 29th, 2021
- Practice & Development sessions: October – March
- Feeder Program for BCSHL Warriors U18/U16 Spring Teams: April – June (All players have 1st right of refusal for the team
- On-ice development - Fridays @ 8:00am/Rotating Saturdays @ 9:00am/Sundays @ 10:00am
- Off-ice development - Thursdays @ 6:00pm/Saturdays @ 9:00am
- Head Coach: Tyler Mosienko – Tyler comes with professional hockey experience, all his U18 Coaching certifications, and will focus on a high-end skill development. He has up to date forward thinking drills and systems, teaching proper habits, explaining the how, why, and when to react.
- Assistant Coach: Tyler Moore. Junior level experience. Assists in program design. Will also serve as Program Manager.
- Goalie Coach: Chad Carder. BCHL Junior level experience. Up to date standardized detailed teaching. Prepares goalies for the next level.
Contact GM - Tyler Moore: