High-Performance Training Program
“Junior Hockey Experience”
The Warriors will be assembling a highly competitive group of dedicated 2003/2004/2005/2006/2007 hockey players that will participate in a three-to-five month supplemental development high-performance training program experiencing the off-ice and on-ice development techniques of our very own Junior Coaching staff.
Our full service program provides athletes with supplemental development High-Performance training, High-Performance Coaching through a specific program catered to the long-term athletic development model, all under one roof. Train Monday to Saturday on-ice and off-ice in addition to multisport programming, shooting clinics, recovery sessions, education seminars, all surrounded in a highly motivated environment pushing athletes, developing them for the next level.
We will be playing in in front of Junior Management, Coaches, Scouts, and NCAA Personnel in the BCSHL if permitted. We will travel down to States to compete in the highly scouted Boston Chowder Cup late July, if permitted.
We are looking for athletes born from 2003 - 2007 that would be interested in getting the opportunity to showcase their potential. The Warriors supplemental development high-performance training program gives players in their region the opportunity to showcase their skills in front of coaches and scouts from various levels of hockey.
Our program will consist of 80 hours on-ice supplemental development and over 110 hours off-ice Strength & Power training with our high-performance coaches and other guest coaches that have experience at the Junior and Pro level.
- Program will begin (inquire) and runs through August 21st, 2021
- On-ice sessions: March - May / July - August
- Strength & Power Training: April - May. Increases x2 June - August
- Competition (when permitted): May/June/July
- Times: Inquire
The 2021 cost for the supplemental development high-performance training program is: (please inquire)
- Ice - 80+ Hours - supplemental development
- Coaching - High-Performance
- Strength & Power Training - 110+ Hours. Certified experienced strength coaches
- Rest & Recovery sessions - Yoga, Flexibility, Mobility
- Shooting clinics - dry floor synthetic shooting
- Multisport Activities - Baseball, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer
- Education Seminars - Nutrition/Mental/Junior Prep/Junior Routes/Hockey Fundamentals
- Athletic Wear
- Jerseys and socks
Additional costs that would incur:
- Travel to tournaments when approved - Transportation
- Accommodations - Hotel or Dormitory
- Tournament Fee
If your son has the goal of playing Junior hockey or beyond and would like to be surrounded by motivated elite level Coaches dedicated to helping him achieve athletic development, then our supplemental development high-performance development program has a spot for him.
Contact Director - Tyler Moore: firstname.lastname@example.org